This journal will be addressed to the few people who think they can post the same negative crap on our images. Let's set some groundwork here:No one is forcing you
- Judging by the fact that you are over the age of 18 (unless you lied to DA when you joined) We'd think you would be mature enough to know that you have the freedom to NOT look at something you don't want to. Don't like it? then leave. This is OUR gallery.All of the models here at 18
- CosplayDeviants is in full compliance with USC2257. Don't know what that is? google itAll of our models are Geeks, Cosplayers & Nerds
- CosplayDeviants does pay our models (very well too), but that does not mean that they are any less of a cosplayer. It is a requirement when we hire a model that they show some kind of geek cred, and yes we look into it with each and every model. Don't get so butt hurt that someone who is comfortable with the fact that they have an attractive body has decided to make some good money. We're not breaking any DA rules
- But if you want to continue wasting your time filing reports, go for it kiddo. There's a difference between negative and constructive
- Not everyone is perfect, but if you're unhappy with a photo, and you see room for improvement, let us know. Our psychics have been on an extended vacation (damn unions) so we need your help if you think something could have been done better simply say so. Many of our models read your comments and take the ones that actually sound intelligent to heart.
In the end, for every one negative person that posts on our profile there are 10-20 people who love us. While we know we can't please everyone we take great pride in seeing that our average image has over 9000 views. Haters gonna hate, good for you.
Most importantly, thanks to our growing list of supporters and fans we
all of you!